Saturday, May 24, 2008

Part 1 of Spring 08


Summary of spring sem.

Part 1

As promised.

Dear incek blog,

I am quiet piss off with the internet connection. I could not browse any website. And most important, I could not chat! Haish. That is my routine! So because of that, I am merajuk with the internet and do this. Save this in the micro word and post it tomorrow, early in the morning when less people use the internet. Bijak, bijak!

Muahahaha

I want to write about what happened in last four months and captured all the memories here so that in another 10 years I could reminisce the time I had here in Intec. cecece..Firstly in January, dong dong [hentak kapla kat dinding trying to ingat wat I had]. Ngagagag~ x ingat sgt. Huhuh what I remember was that we entered new class, met new classmates and of course everything seemed awkward and weird. Well, baru nak kenal-kenal ngan new classmates mestilah tidak best perasaannya. Huhuh~ February x ingat sgt. Huhauua~ bad memory!

March, yeah of course, because...


my birthday!! my day!!


yeay yeay yeay! Ini nak cerita ni, quiet funny lah. Two days before the big day, wanie went to my room and invite me to have lunch with her and miem. Then she said that there would be a gathering on Sunday’s night together with the boys. I agreed. Did not think of anything. Then the next day, on Sunday, early in the morning, I received two text messages. Written in different style but conveying the same message. It was something like this,


“Wow bai, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Semoga di hari yg mulia ini ko akan sentiasa sukses selalu…semoga our friendship berkekalan sehingga bila-bila…[x ingat sgt the exact words. Hehe]”

And another one,

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY bai!!!!! X nak belanja aku makan kek ke?? Aku dgr malam ni nak buat party.. x ajak aku pon….”

So there you go, both of them dah terspoilkan surprised! Haha *revealed: they were from ridzu and azri*

so then I knew that they wanted to surprise me. Oh so sweet!!! Well thanks to all!!! Thanks for the treat at kfc and the cake and the singing..haha bising gilerrrr kat KFC. Rase cam org keje kat situ cam x nak kasi kiteorang dtg lagi je. Haha~ It was the best day ever!!! And then the next day, on the real date of my big day, zizah,nani and su bought me a cake!! Thank you. Thank you! many people have wished me.


Thank you thank you. ;)


the birthday cake


the us: miem, me, ridzu and wani.

then April, woo exams time. Quiet tensi coz no study week and a week before exam got so many things to do! Submit our research paper, final speech [mine was for me, the best speech I have ever made. Thanks to every each of denverians. Gambar korang summer ade taw dlm my slide! ;) ok ok umar pon ade gak. [die ni merata rata ade XP ]]


oh yea, before I click the button 'publish post', I want to introduce to you all to a good friend of all of us, well almost all of us here in ADFP, the hottest of all, UMAR FAROUQ! [in the picture] *cilok from his friendster w/o permission. thank u friend. XP* I did once mention how eager I want to write about him. HAHA. It just amazing how he can turn to into such a phenomenon. hey, no such offence intended okay. ;) hihi






part 2? coming soon bebeh!


*B*

No comments: