Saturday, May 24, 2008

another ordinary day. miaw.miaw.

30 minutes to dinner.

Yeay~ imtiyaz here I come! I love their keoeteow [dush I still can’t spell it correctly]. Sedappppppp. I was impressed by Fara’s blog, my friend in educamp last year. She fills her blog with colorful color. Ngagagag~ I laikkk her blog. Nice one! Do read her blog by clicking her name Fara Utpian in the link below. [kmk promote blog kitak eyh. hehehe]

Today is another ordinary day. Though shah alam is well developed but I found that it is very tempting to go outside and spend money. Ish a big NO for now. Need to save money for many purposes. Medical check up. Soon. Next month perhaps.

Woke up late since slept late. Ngahahahah. Had my lunch with Su in Keningau aww. Then went to Giant to buy some stuffs. Back home, tried to download a new YM, dush to no avail. Then sayonara lah. I’m so freaking tired of it.

Clean the house. Not so clean not so messy. Dang dang dang~ Baizura is so rajin today. Now the kitchen is shining as usual.

Haha liar.

Matun sayang once said,

“Kemas-kemas rumah ni buat aku hilang tension. Cuci baju for instance”

Yeah I agree.

I will shut my laptop off tonight. It’s either watching the AF’s finale or reading book.
Stop procrastinate lah wahai Baizura!

Xoxo,
Not–so-Gossip Girl. Miawahhaha~


*B*

2 comments:

-rye- said...

farah nur nye blog cantik kan???rye pun suka..hehehe..sok rye nk exam dh..doakan ye bye!

Baizura said...

kan kan? i told u. cantekkkk. oh die budak utp gak. knal? gudluck rye! ganbate neh!!