Sunday, June 1, 2008

When laziness occur

I am so lazy to update my blog. Not that I have no time, well i have plenty of time actually. Not that the internet connection is bad, well quite okay. I have tons of things to do but yeah to no progress. Six novels to be read. Yes baby, SIX of them. Again laziness occur.

okay people, what do I have so far.

*
jogging + playing badminton. Almost every evening on weekdays.

Yippee hooray!


after playing badminton. wee. I hate jogging. urh.


** went out few times. So far since the Summer time begins, I went to Sunway, Times Square, Low Yat, OU (Yes, finally!) and just recently, to Stadium Titiwangsa and Bukit Jalil. Hurm, impressive.



zizah and me in sunway.




*** studied for Psychology test. We have gotten our results last week. I did well. Nevertheless I should have read the book 5 times. [say out loud 10 times]. By then I might get 99/100.


**** did nothing for Islamic Education's assignment.


hmm, yeah that's all I got.



matun and aimi in sunway too

*B*

No comments: