Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rukawa Kaede

I know this is not necessary. I know it is something that is so not me. Well it just that it’s hard for me not to express my feeling here. Am I really going to do this? Is this for real? I know this feeling will never last forever; it will end soon but it's beautiful. Oh boy, how could I let my self fall into this?


Okay. Cut the craps out.


But then again, I was enthralled seeing him for the second time. Oh did I just say that? (quoting from Aimi)

Deep down inside me, I hope there will be next time.


Okay. Okay. Okay. Now cut that out. I mean it.

xxx

(pixie from flickr.com)



Congratulations!!!

To whom?

Not to Matun who won the election for Atusa’s treasurer or to Taran for winning the Activity bureau post or to Shereen for the President post or any other winners. Well, practically, my predicaments were almost accurate. I knew they would win. XD.

Yeay.

okay okay. this sound unfair to them. Congratulation to all the winners!


Actually, the congratulation is…

to one and only…

me, my self and I.


mwahahhahahahhaha


someone is wondering : FOR WHAT??????


FOR...


successfully restraining my self from contributing to Kinokonuya’s (did I spell that right?) profit. Yeay for my own financial investment! LOL


The question is,


How could I not attract to the rm23.90 Sophie Kinsella’s (erm, did I spell that right too?) masterpiece? (from rm35++ !!)


How could I not bother looking at rm25.90 Cecelia Ahern’s work? (the more expensive one is rm31++ !! )


Grrrr. cheap cheap cheap bargain.


ah-ha! From the beginning…

Why did I let my feet step into its main entrance?


Gagagaggaga…


It’s not my fault. It was my heart’s fault for wanting to go there so badly.


Uh.


It is no one faults. Duh. Why am I making this such a fuss?


In a nutshell,


Bookstore is so irresistible! Agree? Any book lover with me? I bet you are.


Pn Su is so going to hate me for using ‘in a nutshell’. Teeheee. nutshell sounds like coconut. haha. Luckily this is not my speech’s outline.


I will not spend any cents for any book in this money-is-so-in-need-time. That is a promise ( I hope)

huhuhuhuhu


It is so not cool to not owning stuffs we want, isn’t it? If I get fancy of this one cloth I can easily not let my self pay for it because I have loads (or maybe someone can pay for me.miawahahah~)


Every each time I let my self into a bookstore, you name it: mph, popular, big book store, borders, and just recently kinokonuya, I could not stop my self from searching for my favorite author’s masterpiece. On top of it, above all, my eyes will roll many times at the so cheap book. Like this one book I saw in popular. At my first glance, this book must be expensive. So I did not bother. After I bored my self to death reading at almost every book’s review, my hands unintentionally grabbed that book : Turning Thirty. Looking at it’s price, am I dreaming??

*slapping my own face*

It was only rm12.90! How awesome! Thinking no further, that book is now safe with me and is waiting to be read. I mean to be done with it. miahahaha~


However, when it comes to book, compare to other stuffs, oh man, books are so tempting! Gaggagaga~ I almost fell for the dull and cheap tag price. haha

Be patient. Be patient. There are price to pay in wanting something. So girl, saving is crucial now.

Perhhh. Stop being so greedy. Finish up the other six books little miss so greedy!


LASTLY, I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE


I'M A BOOK ADDICT.


SCRATCH THAT.


I'M A FICTION BOOK ADDICT.


SCRATCH THAT TOO.


I'M A NICE-CLEVER and I L-O-V-E REASONABLE-PRICE-WORTH-READING-FICTION-BOOK-LOVER-ADDICT.


THAT SUITS ME WELL. LOL.


*B*


moral of the story: the title has nothing to do with its content. LOL

No comments: