ALHAMDULILLAH.
I don't know how and why and what.
But I know one thing for sure.
She's back!
My YM!!!! Yatta!!!!
Thanks to Izzat for kapersky and Umar for the info about kavo (though not really helping, ;P) , my sister, Azie for the info about something missing of the ym yaddayadda (i know nothing huhu) and Miem for accompanying me here in Pakli.
Yes, thanks to the super duper Pakli's wifi speed connection, she is now back in my twin dragon. Good Job Pakli!
AND above all, thanks to Allah swt The Mighty for letting this all to happen! and I pray this happiness will last forever, Amin.
*B*
P/S : Now that she is back, I really hope I won't neglect my other bff, Mister LS (Living Psychology).
ok YM people, I officially announce that I am back! no, We are back!!! YATTTA!!!
me every night
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment