Saturday, September 6, 2008

Biah dan Addy and Pijan

see, now that I'm free, well just for today, saturday, i want to share whatever i have on my mind here. whatever it can be just hang on me. alright?

i downloaded voip stunt weeks ago. i did that because almost all of my friends are using this software. i didn't know how and why i should be using it since i have my phone and access to internet. i'm very bad with technology. very bad. i can be the last person to know that iphone is a phone. lol. okay that sounds ridiculous.

one night, i spent about a half an hour in Ezzaida's room, copying the Math's notes. While i was focusing on doing my thing, she rang her mom. "Assamualaikum... (i think she's talking to her brother in a very soft and lovely voice...wah kakak mithali, unlike me..hahaha whenever i call my sis or bro, i will go like " hello, hey, what are you doing? where's mom? i want to talk to mom." in a very monotonous tone, heh pardon me), tengah buat ape? (what are you doing?) bukak puasa makan ape?(what did you have for iftar?) mak ade? (is mom there?) mak tade..tape tape... nanti akak call balek.. (she's not? ok nevermind..i'll call you back later..)" and so on....

call ended.

"Hey Ezzaida, what did you use to call home? " , I guessed it must be skype or ym.
"I use voip stunt", in a convincing voice, she replied.
"Oh yeah, I have one but i never use, even once.", me being so clueless.
"Really? You should give it a try. It's wayyy cheaper. 0.05 pound per minit to unfixed line, and fixed line is free!!! You will only need to pay 10pound which is $13.00++" she claimed.
"Ohhhhh... I should give it a try.."


and now, i mean yesterday, I used it for the first time to call home. weee..

and just now, i called Pijan, he's in Korea. Luckily he has fixed line number so it's freeeee....

"Hey Pijan, what's up with Korea? Aneyo sayonggg"
"Aneyo sayonggg... hey mannn! Korea is just fine, it's autumn now"
"Uh-huh. It's almost fall here but summer is still on and it is freaking hot!"
"Huh? What's with the 'uh-huh'? you are only there for one month and you are speaking as though as you are an African American!"
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no way. I am not!!!! That is just a simple 'uh-huh'"
"No. you said 'uh-hukkk"
"Ewww. you made it sounds terrible"
"Hahahahhaha"

*we spoke in Malay actually and same goes with below's.

next on was Biah aka Beyaaa...we talked for almost an hour. everytime she asked me to hung up, something came out from my mind and kept the conversation on. Haiyo Biah, although it feels like dreaming to type this words out, yes, I DO MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU... I miss crapping with you. I miss gossipping with you. I miss stalking people we both know nothing about.. ahhaha i miss those moment. i know i know, you miss me too. i can sense that in you voice though you are thousands kilometer away from me. you will deny the fact you miss me. oh you, stop living in denial! haha and i know i know if you read this you will go " Hah perasan la.." Never mind, i will comprehend the opposite.

"Hey Biah, when are you getting a boyfriend huh?" me
"Huh? I will get one once you have one." her
"Cehh. Wth? You can't do that. Suka suki hati je.." me
"Of course I can, you are my bench mark" her
"Ha.ha. I'm impressed." me

LOL.

Next on...

Addyyyyyy... another bff.
Addy was pissed off when she knew that I went out with Beya without asking her out too.
Addyyyy, I am so so sorry. I don't know what went wrong with me, maybe the anxiety of leaving home without proper preparation led me to act that way. I am so sorry.

"Oh yea, Add, what happen to that ****" me
"Huh? Ohhhh.. you know what?? he said ****"
"What??? OMG OMG OMG!! Hahaha I knew it. I knew it!! I can read his mind" me being psychic
"Haha, you are right.." her

* details are prohibited to be posted here.

oh addy and biah, I miss you girls. ;(


addy (in red) , future doctor. i can't wait for all of us to get a job, get married, have kids..blablabla ok ok stop, that is so cliche. eheh.

Beya, a part time model and stalker and full time medic student on the left. Cabin crew konon! heh. Beya yang suka berangan. Aigooo. =P

both of you, good luck in IELTS.
to Pijan, good luck in... whatever you do..haha you can be my Korean agent to find cute guys. Lol.
p/s: I don't think i have any of you pic. Right?

No comments: