Saturday, June 28, 2008

mister LP


Let me introduce you my best buddy for the past two months, Mister LP! He has been so nice with me except once when we dated for the second time. Wuhu. Maybe I did not give him as much attention as he wants, so he merajuk lah. Haiz. Macam budak-budak. Then I managed to pujok him on our third date. Yeay! He's not mad at me anymore.



my best buddy



my best buddy with my best friend. huhu I thought I lost her then actually she was with Ridzu. I'm considering of giving her to someone before I'm off to the states.
Memory is my favorite chapter of all.



I have NO idea who is this. He looks familiar. Hmm. Eyy, isn't he was our
beloved class rep!

oh ya, now I remember! ;P


New Intec library is the best place to capture nice pics. [maybe the only]


Maybe Umar is so happy to be with her Miss LP. And Pidah too. ( I think)


Can you see how lucky for us to have Mr LP? We can cure insomnia!




I even took a picture with my best buddy. Hey man. I can't wait for our last date. Sob3. After this, no more last minute studying with you. I know, I know. I read about it. It's stupid to cram all night long before the test and immersed my self with anxiety. But as for me I always believe in the power of last minuted studying! haha
Don't worry Mr LP, I won't let anyone have you. Unlike Mr C++, Miss ACS, Mr Speech Com, you are always by my side. I will leave you to my family to take a good care of you. I hope you can fit into my small hand luggage on 14th of July. Make sure you can squeeze yourself in because Mr Oxford and lots of Ms Fiction will be coming with us. Don't you worry too much, this time we don't have to rush. Oh how I love to go back home by Mr B747. But, what if you can't come with us? I'll leave you to my bff, Miss Matun. I hope she won't let you bore to death in her room.

Oh come rain come shine. Rain comes first. Luckily last year it wasn't raining. How pity new students this year.




1 comment:

maggiesedapgiler said...

ouch..now i should be reading LP also..but???hahaha