Disloyal. Vulnerable. Fragile
That happen to me when it comes to.... my blog's background.
Cheese. -_-
Learning a bit of French Language yesterday was awesome. Thanks to my great teacher, Mr Lucas aka Luqman.
What did I learn?
Je = I
m'appelle = called myself
Je m'appelle Baizura = I called my self Baizura. (or my name is Baizura)
No = non (pronounce as NO)
Oui = Yes
Au revoir = bye bye (i think so. hehe)
J'aime manger = I love to eat
heeh O_o
if I'm not satisfied with something I shall say 'zut' or in English = damn.
But that one is a moderate tone, there's another word, harsh one. Gaga forgot laa.
Haish, now I may use 'zut'.
Zut.. ~
comprends?
comprends = understand?
Blame my self for not copying my lesson last night. Nvm, I can look up in google.
Let's start with a common conversation in French.
Peter : Bonjour! (Hello, Good Morning!)
Jane : Bonsoir! (Hello, Good evening! )
*Peter & Jane is a title of my childhood book. Hihi just wanna refresh my memories.
Peter : Comment tu t'appelles? (what is your name?) Je m'appelle Peter.
Jane : Je m'appelle Jane.
Peter : Oui. (Yes) Bonne journee! (Have a good day!)
Jane : Merci (Thank you) A plus tard! (See you later!)
Peter : De rien (You're welcome) Au revoir.. (Bye)
***
s'il vous plait = pleaseOther greetings:
pardon = excuse me!
excusez-moi = excuse me, can I get past?
pardon = excuse me? sorry?
a plus = later~~!
a demain = see you tomorrow!
bonne chance = good luck!
bonne route = have a good journey!
bon apetit = enjoy your meal!
sante = cheers!
: : information from here : :
Lucas said : Learning French is not easy since a learner need to memorize all the verbs and male/female usage.
Tahu basic pon jadila.. =D At least if I travel to France one day, I won't counter much problem. (if lucky enough) No problemo.
Woho this is so Cool!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment