stupidddddddddd laaaa.
stupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
stupid.
benciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
geram. marah. time wasted. love is a stupid game to play.
ok till dat.
xxx.
i love my friends. forever and ever. i wish we can be together until the day we die.
thank you for being there for me.
when there are storms and thunder. you always on my side.
sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
oh well.
you know who you are.
look at the date.
remember what did I confess.
how mess my heart was.
ok maybe not.
how I became so emotional.
blaming her. blaming him. blaming them. blaming me.
xxx.
pendek kata.
i leb you all lah!
thanks youuuuuu.
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu made my dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
=)
p/s: don't be perasan next time. Ok. I'll keep that in my mind for as long as I can remember this.
stupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
stupid.
benciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
geram. marah. time wasted. love is a stupid game to play.
ok till dat.
xxx.
i love my friends. forever and ever. i wish we can be together until the day we die.
thank you for being there for me.
when there are storms and thunder. you always on my side.
sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
oh well.
you know who you are.
look at the date.
remember what did I confess.
how mess my heart was.
ok maybe not.
how I became so emotional.
blaming her. blaming him. blaming them. blaming me.
xxx.
pendek kata.
i leb you all lah!
thanks youuuuuu.
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu made my dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
=)
p/s: don't be perasan next time. Ok. I'll keep that in my mind for as long as I can remember this.


No comments:
Post a Comment