wuhu! got tagged by Iera. This isn't my first time but my first time responding to a tag. Heh. Excited? Yes I am.
Despite of feeling hatred to the server that I've no idea what cause my posting page become so weird without the fonts sizes and etc, haish, I am still willing to proceed with the tag. Yes, that's the spirit!
So, what's the tag?
10 things that make you happy =)
The rules are easy, just post 10 things that make you happy.
Than tag five people and FORCE them
to post this on their blogs
Good Luck !
The rules are easy, just post 10 things that make you happy.
Than tag five people and FORCE them
to post this on their blogs
Good Luck !
no 1 >> I am happy when I eat. Even when I eat spicy foods. (I am so not a spicy food eater!) Because I'm grateful that I can still eat what I want. :D
no 2 >> I am happy when I see cute or not so cute CATS!!!!!!! I am a cat maniac!
no 3 >> I am happy when my FAMILY and MY FRIENDS are happy!
no 4 >> I am happy when I fly back to my home town!
no 5 >> I am happy when I laugh. Oh duh, who doesn't?
no 6 >> I am happy when all of my siblings and my parents at home watching TV3 News.
no 7 >> I am happy when I buy things. Anything. Even if it is a 5 cents sweet.
no 8 >> I am happy when I get enough sleep and rest.
no 9 >> I am happy when I get a ride. Teehee~
no 10 >> I am happy when the whole wide world is doing great. Hee~
so there you have it. So now, who's my first 5 rival?? mwahhahaha I tag:
Miem
Umar
Zul my skema fren (though I know u r busy now with new sem and btn hehe)
Ryehanah
Anne natul
Umar
Zul my skema fren (though I know u r busy now with new sem and btn hehe)
Ryehanah
Anne natul
heheh happy tagging friends!


2 comments:
wahh bai semangat blog. tukar2 background. bgus2. inilah spirittt(aksi pidah di BTN)yg kita mau.. hehe..sy di tag? okeh. i'll do that soon. woohooo..
heheheh nampak sgt ai ni x setia. asyek tuka background. mwahahha yeay yeah rs cam ade SPIRIT!!! mwahahhaa.
Post a Comment