Yes, I have a good time yesterday with none other than my
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Although I believe I did very bad in my test 4 (luckily it was optional), spending our last time together in Intec overrides those tense with exams.I hope we all will get result with flying colors.
*Semua gambar di bawah disusun dgn tidak mengikut order. haha malas maw edit*
ayat-ayat cinta? miawaahhahah
oh yea oh yea, I totally L-O-V-E Pidah's digi cam! COOLNESS!!
bowling time! wowo this is my first time!!! hahhaa I guess some people would laugh at me. duduk dekat gler ngan this place tp x penah pergi. Heh.
I have my own reason. ;)
Bowling with Umar, Bina, Zul, Pidah and her ehem-ehem =P, Yanie, Aimi and Taran.
Another WOW. haha cuak seyhh bila Umar main. Hesyh. Memang sangat bergaya! Mantap terbaik. Bina plak sangat consistent! wah hebat!
oh ya, Matun was not with us. huhuh sobbbb.
MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF THE DAY
(drum roll).........
haha Peace yO!! (posing peace yg pelik)
I felt in love when I saw it for the first time. I have no reason for liking it. Maybe because it was candid. (credit to Taran)
so the end. hope our good times won't end here.
AMIN.
*B*


No comments:
Post a Comment