Friday, July 4, 2008

Of lasagne and white caramel mocha

1.5 Years Ago...

Me : Hey, when are we going to meet?
Her : Erm..erm.. I don't know..
Me : Hurm..
Her : Hurm..

One week ago...

Her : Byjoro!!! I'm going to UiTM Shah Alam!!!!
Me : You what?? OMG, this is great!! What course?
Her : Dentistry. Registration on 29th July. When can I see you?
Me : Coolness! We met right after you're done with orientation. Just ring me. I'm so free babe.
Her : Yea, I can't wait.

Today.. (July 4th 08)

Her : Hey, byzoro..! Text me when you arrive at KTM.
Me : Yea, I will.
*waiting almost 15min after I text her* lambat nye minah neyyy* me and ezzi chatted bout studies~ haha how lame*

She walked straight towards the station and looking for us.
"Hey mastur!!"
"Heyy!"
"Go buy your ticket, we'll wait for you"

---------------HUGS AND KISSES---------------------
~mwah mwah mwah I miss you so much!!!~

She's my best friend forever.
We met when we were 16teen. Not knowing we would become a good friends at first moment we talked.
She's so bright that she always above me in any exams.
How I wish I could turn back the time when we are together, singing Jessey Mc Cartney's Just: So You Know. Hurm.. I miss those times.

iklan ~ iklan ~ iklan~

trivia: Siapakah best friend paling famous pada tahun 2006 di Seseri? (our school)
answers : Byzoro and Mastoro!!!

Ya, tidak dinafikan itu semua. Kami amatlah famous. Ini kerana pada suatu minggu kami dikehendaki menyediakan text ucapan yang bertajuk "My best friend".

outside the assembly hall, 15mins before formal assembly started..

Her : Byzoro!! Kau nak cter pasal sape?
Me : Erm, tak tahu lagi. Kau?
Her : Well, I wanna talk about you!!
Me : Oh seriously??

*rasa bersalah juga karna saya merancang untuk becerita mengenai ibu saya. rasa cam nak cerita pasal dia jugak. now then it's fair.*

During the assembly..

Emcee : Now I would like to call upon Miss Mastura Mahfar to deliver her speech!
*claps*

Her : *greetings* ........" Today I wanna talk about my best friend. She's a prefect in this school and she's from Sarawak. I'm sure some of you know her. She is ...(my name). *then people turned their back and gave me a smile. I always sat at the back. mwahahha* ... We are good friends. We always talk about many things that good friends talk about such as about our studies and what we like. We also love to talk about boys.......bla bla bla....thank you...."

dang, I remembered Amira Yasmeen (prefect's hicom) gave me an evil look and commented, "Oh bye, rupa rupanya inilah kau ye..hehe"

*then I saw our beloved PKM, Miss Maria smiled and about to laugh but she didn't..*

Assembly finished. I went back to class, passing through my friends..

"Oh bye, 'talk about boys ha!' hahah", someone said.

"Oh ni lah keje korang ye, talk about boys.." another someone said.

I just shook my head. grinned. laughed. smiled.

Yelah, of course we talked about boys, not just boys, girls also. who doesn't?

haha

being in all girl school make us feel that talking about boys is such a no-no.

unforgettable memories. that is how we become so called famous best friends.

No comments: