Saturday, July 19, 2008

Can you keep a secret?

Oh I just realize. Need to study Math and Chemistry for my uni's placement test. Haiho. Must lessen my fun time and struggle to my last breath! Ganbate nehhhh!~ Like Izzat said, which brought me to reality about how important this test is, "x kan kaw nak dpt class belakang?" huhuh. I must work hard. Yes. I must. Though I've been dumping math for about 2 months, and my brains seems to have a bit of rusty effects, haiho what need to be done must be done!

wait wait wait. cotto mate! Did I just type the word Chemistry???????


C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y!


Oh hell no. NO. The last time I opened a chem book was......while I was preparing for SPM. and when was that? two years ago. I repeat TWO YEARS AGO.

Ayoyoyoyo~ x_x



Lalalallala~ whatever la~

before I log off from this site, click on the bookmark : psu's test, and get ready for math question, I've to tell you this.


I went to THE SPRING!



The Spring what?

The Spring is a brand new shopping center for kuching-ites. People from all over Sarawak have been longing for a huge (but not so huge la actually) shopping mall where they can get whatever they want in one single building! Yeah.

haha~ sakai me.

we bought a pack of 12 donuts from the Big Apple worth rm25.00. Huh expensive no? If I'm not mistaken, in KL it would cost me about rm23++, or not? Hoho, for those who have never been to Kuching or any part of Borneo, let me tell you something. Hoho serious tone. Almost everything from foods to clothes here are expensive. Be realistic, almost every goods come from Peninsular so plus all the taxes and charges, the price should be more expensive. But not everything are expensive, some are cheaper. Such as foods at mamak, quite okay. What else huh? hoho couldn't think any.

Now, you must be wondering why is the title above 'can you keep a secret?'. Well, at The Spring's MPH, I saw a book entitled above and I was in between of buying it or not. I want to own it!!!!! I became enthralled with the cover so I read it's summary. I love the book. From what I remember, it's about a woman who has many secrets and one guy knows all of them. Hmm interesting.. However, considering that I've less time to read since I'm enjoying my time on the net so much, I decided not to buy. Plus, I have four more books to be read. But, one day, yes one day, it will be mine. Not just that book, but a whole entire set of Sophie Kinsella's masterpiece will be mine. Mine. Mine. Mine! Can you see how determine I am? (for now obviously) Heh -_-
I flipped the book, looked close at the cod bar, I saw the price in US is only $6.99. Oh ho, how cheap!~ But then again, maybe I should just borrow it from the library. Saving is very crucial. x_x

okay brain, ready to be functioned! study study study~ while watching tv. sheh -_-


p/s: now I remember what the use of a can of nescafe I grabbed (and paid okay) at the mall this evening.


No comments: