Ignore the date above and below. I intend to make up for all the time when I didn't able to blog. Revenge. *insert evil looks here*
Enough of my overwhelmed feeling after my so-called new finding, I want to move on. I just realize, nil spices of my previous post. or in other words : no picture. Did you find it to be dull? Anyway, let me introduce to you, the apples of my family's heart:
The Musketeer One
The Musketeer One
"Je m'appelle Bulat. (don't tell my owner (the blog's owner) I sneak on her back everytime she's on the net) My name is Round aka Bulat. Hold on. I'm not as round as what you think I am. Never think that way. That is history. You know, people change and so do cat like me. I play so much that I lost many weight and become so skinny. Maybe people should call me Stick or Kayu since now I've it's looks. Enough of the introduction. I am female by the way. I eat a lot and I scream as much as I eat especially when I see anybody goes to the kitchen. I expect they want to feed me but they actually don't. (sigh) Sometimes human are selfish. or selhuman I suppose. I'm very naughty too. Denice the menace of the house. I often drop things in the house. Miawahahaaha.. Oh yea, in case you're wondering, my favorite food is fish. I love to play with the other two miao."
The owner: that's a bit of self introduction by my kitten. She's 6 months, I think. She's annoyed me most of the time as she loves to scream out loud at me every time I go to the kitchen (sorry, redundancy) Despite all that, I still love her. Mwah.
ok next!
The Musketeer Two
"Hallo, my name is Didun. Didun what? Just Didun as in dee-dune. Don't ask why, I've no idea why I am called that name but I like it. First and foremost, I'm clean and tidy. I love to groom my self. I hate dirty place or dirty cat especially Bulat. If there's any, I'll groom them up.That's why people love me because I've discipline. Oh you want to know my secret? I'm a shy girl. I run as fast as I could and hide underneath the couch every time a stranger comes to our house. I don't feel comfortable with everyone in the house but not when I'm with the only son in the house : Lan. (blogger's bro) because he was the one who pick me up when I came to this house. I feel secure when I'm with him. I love to play with the other two miao. too."
The owner: I think this kitten was abused when she was little that's why she seems to have low self-esteem. But we all love her. She's our second favorite of all. She came to our house few months ago and makes our house as hers. She's an obedient cat. Good kitty.
The Musketeer 3
"Haiho! I'm the eldest among all. Do call me Miming. But people also call me Big aka Besar or Giant. Why? I bet you know why. Because I'm so darn big. Don't doubt me. Maybe my picture above doesn't seem to show my real size. Well, photoshop. -_- I came to this family a year ago. The story is like this : I used to live at a restaurant near the main city. One day, I saw a man (the blogger's dad) eating with his friends and I decided to follow him back home. I hope he will let me. And thank god, he allowed me to follow. His children showered me and fed me. I felt like I have ohana. Ohana means family. Only God knows how happy I was. I'm lucky enough not to meet bad and evil stranger that intend to throw me away. *insert sad tone*. So that's how I got into this house. I like being here because all of them treat me nicely as if I'm a VIP. Oh yea, just so you know, I'm the hero of all the cats here. I'm the man. I love to play with other two miao. too. "
The owner: Yes, he is right. He's our favorite of all. Even my mom who's very choosy in liking cats loves him. Bath him, do manicure and pedicure to him. He is such one lucky cat.
I actually have so many things to say but I think let it be in another post. Hoho too much information's sometimes annoyed, no?
Notice my miaos similarity? They all are stripy. Heh -_-
Now you know all of them. If they happen to knock on your door and beg for food some day, do contact me asap ok?
p/s :
Cats are irresistable!


No comments:
Post a Comment