This is random.
where should I start?
I feel like filling in my friend biography's book when I was 10.
Real name given by my parents:
Sharifah Nor Baizura bt Wan Mohamad
Sharifah Nor Baizura bt Wan Mohamad
sheh. some would not believe I'm actually a Sharifah. Don't know why. Some might question why Sharifah? Why not Wan? Why I'm not Wan Nor Baizura Wan Mohamad? Because, in Sarawak it just like that. Like why cats catch mice or why men like women. (err maybe my analogy seems weird) All my female cousins are Sharifah too. Correct me if I'm wrong because I've never met any pure Sarawakian with initial Wan. This shows how unique we are. Hahaha *perasan*
When I was small, ridiculously I shall say, some of my friends said that
"wo, you have king's blood"
huh? yeah? huh? *blur* no such thing.
Unreal name given by people around me:
Bye, Baizura, Baizu, Sharifah, Bayi.
I came to the world on 31st of March 1989
I spend almost 15years in Kuching.
Schools?
: : enough of my education background : :
My Family Background
Now everything is crytal clear, I'm a pure Sarawakian.
Bye, Baizura, Baizu, Sharifah, Bayi.
Bayi? haha~ Only CERTAIN people do call me that. Especially Ezzi and Alin. (both are my ex-schoolmates) They say if they call me bye, it sounds too short and only has one syllable. So they just simply add the ie sound. Now you have bye-ie = bayi, so it gives two syllables. Clever.
I came to the world on 31st of March 1989
guess I'm not a lompat girl (PTS). haha. I left my pictures when I was a toddler, or do I still have them? haha I'm not good in keeping stuffs. Seriously. A reckless person.
I spend almost 15years in Kuching.
Born there, grew up there, studied there, almost everything there. Why 15? Because another 4 years belong to Peninsular Malaysia. Ngeh.
Schools?
Like everyone did, I went to kindergartens. At 5, I enrolled in a Morning Bell's Kindergarten, a chinese school. I learned a bit of Chinese but unfortunately most of the information did not make their way to my long term memory. So, no Chinese language for me. Hard enough, I'm lucky for still remembering how to count in Chinese. Yeay.
at 6, welcome to BINA Kindergarten! An Islamic school. I love being here. We wore white and green uniforms. My classroom teacher was very very nice. But I forgot her name. Sheh. -_-
So, I moved on. SK Matang. Nice place.
nevertheless, I gained my strength and fight to the end. It was worth it. 3 years of getting my mind and my body to focus on only one thing, GET 8A's for PMR, a life time personal achievement.
Just recently,
Alhamdulillah. Thanks MARA. =D
ie, er, sun, ser, uu, liew, chik, park, siu, sher. (1-10)
ngeee~at 6, welcome to BINA Kindergarten! An Islamic school. I love being here. We wore white and green uniforms. My classroom teacher was very very nice. But I forgot her name. Sheh. -_-
Primary 1-12
Actually, I got my self qualified to this one elite school but since it is quite far from my home, so I have to ignore the offer. It would be a burden for my parents to send and pick me up. How sad. I wanted to go to that school badly.So, I moved on. SK Matang. Nice place.
Secondary 1-3
Since I played so hard during my UPSR, I got my self rejected to any boarding school. I blamed my self for what had happened. It was shamed of me.nevertheless, I gained my strength and fight to the end. It was worth it. 3 years of getting my mind and my body to focus on only one thing, GET 8A's for PMR, a life time personal achievement.
"Make yourself proud, Make your parents proud"
and yes, I did. Alhamdulillah.Thanks SMK Matang Hilir
Secondary 4-5
Sponsored by Yayasan Sarawak to further my studies in SMS Seri Puteri, KL was a life chance opportunity. How could I not accept the offer? So, let's go! I love this place and everyone in it. Though I didn't get rm500 from Yayasan Cheras (for those who got straight A's), but my unbelievable result was good enough. You see, I was just an average student. 9A's and 1B are what I deserved. It was more than enough. ;) Biology used to be my fav subject. Haiz. Why did I screw it up?Just recently,
INTEC Uitm, Shah Alam. ADFP. American Degree Foundation Program.
14 Months Preparation before I spread my wings and fly off to the States.Alhamdulillah. Thanks MARA. =D
Let's not waste any tax payers' money and work hard for excellent results!
INTEC is the best place ever (for now). I've collected lots of memories that I couldn't put into words.*unable to express my mixed feelings here*
now,nowhere to go but HOME. hehe Holiday for a month. huhu
next?Pennsylvania State University, PA, USA.
INSYAALLAH
: : enough of my education background : :
My Family Background
Librarian : Hello, pinjam or pulangkan buku?
Me : Pinjam. *giving my matrix card*
Librarian : *scanning the card*
Me: *waiting*
Librarian: *hitting the monitor* Haish, system low lah dek. Kejap ek.
Me: *nodding*
Librarian: Oh, cuti raya ni balek mana? Kelantan? Tengganu?
Me: Huh? Oh tak tak. Balek Kuching.
Librarian: Kuching? Awak orang Kuching? Yeke? Tak macam orang Kuching pun.
Me: Ye, ye, saya orang Kuching. *proudly expressed* (haha)
Librarian: Yeke? Entah-entah orang Kuching celup.
Me: Hahaha *senyum je lah* (ape-ape je la pakcik ni)
:: this conversation took place last year in Intec's Old Library (which now turns into exams hall) ::
So me = Malay+Chinese+Indian+Iban.
=D
wawaw I'm a pure MALAYSIAN.
*LOL*
Me : Pinjam. *giving my matrix card*
Librarian : *scanning the card*
Me: *waiting*
Librarian: *hitting the monitor* Haish, system low lah dek. Kejap ek.
Me: *nodding*
Librarian: Oh, cuti raya ni balek mana? Kelantan? Tengganu?
Me: Huh? Oh tak tak. Balek Kuching.
Librarian: Kuching? Awak orang Kuching? Yeke? Tak macam orang Kuching pun.
Me: Ye, ye, saya orang Kuching. *proudly expressed* (haha)
Librarian: Yeke? Entah-entah orang Kuching celup.
Me: Hahaha *senyum je lah* (ape-ape je la pakcik ni)
:: this conversation took place last year in Intec's Old Library (which now turns into exams hall) ::
Nah.
Quite many people say I don't have the Sarawakian look. Erm, do we have some kind of look? *wonder* Anyway, I'm not going to argue on that. Haha I can say I'm unique, praise to Allah The Mighty for giving me a uniqueness. =D Well, the story is like this. My dad is a Malay (maybe adelah sikit2 darah Arab, kot.) And my mom is the one who has several mixed bloods. My grandpa is a Chinese, my god, he's so tall that he had to bend down his back bone to get into the house. My grandma is an Indian-Iban. (my nenek is the coolest nenek! ngee~ she never mad at us, never once)
So me = Malay+Chinese+Indian+Iban.
=D
wawaw I'm a pure MALAYSIAN.
*LOL*
(Mind you, that I have nil intention to be such a brag, showing off my race background. I just feel deeply grateful for who I am.)
Now everything is crytal clear, I'm a pure Sarawakian.
That's all for now. I'll update some more later. It's 2.25 am and hell no,no,no, I need sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a longgggg day. Huhuh TB Testing? waaa takut kena inject! ;(
*B*


2 comments:
the no sarawakian look.
that too reminds me of ME!
"padu ktk org swak!"
"em, ye ke? tak nampak mcm org swak pun"
"heh. n i thought ure a klian"
=_="
saya orang swak!
haha. xkan la mok ngkah nametag besa2 atas palak padah dirik org swak o =p
^^
yah, nang samalah kes kita duak tok fara! hahhaa lak kta molah name tag besa2. "i'm a sarawakian"
haha
Post a Comment